Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sick Remedies

Ahh, the autumtine is rolling around, perfect time to get sick. Yes, I have a stuffy nose, a cold, a fever,etc. I was thinking of all the things I do when I'm sick and thought I'd share them with all of you. 1. i go outside for a little, and breathe some good air. 2. i only eat crackers and soups. 3. i drink hot tea (herbal) 4. i refrain from candy, little fluids, no sleep. 5. I read, write, blog :) 6. I google other things that will help me. 7. If i watch TV, i turn the volume down so my mind doesn't get really stressed when I have a fever. There are many ways to help your body be healthy again, and some people suggest very strange things to help you feel better when I pretty much just stick with the basics. Is there anything you would like to share with us that helps you? Be welcome to share. And...stay healthy!! Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment