Monday, November 9, 2009

A Christmas Carol



Tonight for family night my family raced over to our local movie theatre to see the raved about "A Christmas Carol" With the voice of Jim Cary as old Scrooge. This has always been one of my all time favorite Christmas classics with the real-life people. This time, it's animated in 3-D. But of course my family, being my family, thought a 2-D experience would be just as good(especially my dad who likes saving money) So, we didn't get the full decked out journey but it was still three times as good as any Christmas Carol I've ever seen, with added effects, you actually feel like your soaring through this movie WITHOUT 3-D GLASSES. The people looked real, their hair, their faces, even their acne. It was also an added effect because we happened to be the only ones in the theatre, so we would pretend like we were flying in some parts or we would reach out our hands to "touch" things we knew would be presentable to us in 3-D. Another perk of the isolated theatre was that after the movie i provided entertainment by running through each isle, spinning, dancing, twisting this way and that to "God Bless Us, Everyone." of course my parents enjoyed this and gave me a round of applause when I was finished and breathing quite hard. We left happy, with full stomachs and bladders due to the large popcorn and extra large sodas. At the end, we all agreed, even my dad, that this movie would've been better in 3-D. :) but we all had fun, and I reccomend this movie highly (maybe just not as soon as we watched it. it would be more pleasing to watch closer to Christmastime in my opinion.)





BTW. CHECK OUT THIS LINK! I KNOW WHAT IM DOING FOR DINNER TOMORROW! :)
TO GET A FREE BURGER AT WHATABURGER, YOU HAVE TO WEAR AN ORANGE CLOTHE ITEM. ISN'T THIS GREAT? now click!
http://www.whataburger.com/whataburger_serves/
Phrase Of The Day: Bah humbug!

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous movie review! Loved the post movie dance show, too. :)

    ReplyDelete